Miller Weblift manufactures a wide range of load restraint systems using 100% heavy duty polyester webbing. Because we manufacture all of our webbing on site, we regard our lashings a product of our development expertise. They are a perfect solution for securing loads and preventing potential damage.
All of our lashings satisfy a wide range of applications including truck, boat, rail, in plant logistics and cargo management. They are available in a variety of widths (25mm, 35mm, 50mm and 75mm) lengths, colours and hardware fittings.
One Way Lashings
Unifixx lashings offer a wide range of load securing products especially suitable for one-way transport requirements by rail, sea container, flat rack and any other multimodal cargo movements.
Unifixx can provide buckles and tensioners if needed.
- 100% polyester with low elongation properties versus polypropylene substitutes.
- Choice of wear sleeves available to improve the product’s lifecycle.
- A multitude of hardware fittings are available to suit the application.
- We manufacture all of our load restraints to the latest international standards.
- Standard colours are blue or orange. Other colours are available upon request and have a minimum order quantity of 3000m.
- Load restraint products are manufactured according to EN12195-2
Get in touch
01538 384 108
Miller Weblift Limited
Sign up to our newsletter
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday