The nature of our round slings provide superior flexibility and can be configured to irregular loads. These polyester slings have a very low weight-to-strength ratio in comparison to the traditional chain and wire options. For special applications, Miller Weblift can also offer custom made solutions.
Standard Round Slings
Our round slings are our most versatile lifting sling. These feature high tenacity polyester fibres (PES) which are protected by a durable sleeve made of single ply polyester tubing.
Techlon Round Slings
As a specialist supplier of lifting equipment, we recognise the need for quality and confidence in heavy lift situations, we therefore automatically produce 12T capacity round slings and above using the Unitex Techlon sleeve.
Techlon is a firmly woven sleeve made with monofilament yarn. Its strong weave makes it extremely compact, highly resistant to abrasion and very sturdy in comparison to the normal market standard. We are proficient in manufacturing Techlon slings up to 120T with the assurance that the sleeve will not be compromised under normal load conditions.
- We can produce standard round slings ranging from 1T to 10T
- Our Techlon range cam be made from 1T to 120T
- Our slings have a safety factor of 7:1
- Printed WLL on sleeve (up to 10T) along with 1 stripe per tonne
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Superior weave construction ensures long life of product
- Available with a choice of wearsleeves for added protection at the load point(s)
- Simply the most competitive solution in today’s market
- Manufactured as standard according to EN1492-2. If you would like your sling to be manufactured to other guidelines please contact us
Get in touch
01538 384 108
Miller Weblift Limited
Sign up to our newsletter
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday